Area - The Yard pt. 1 1: Click on "A stone" near the bottom middle of the yard 1a: Pick up the string 1b: Click on the right side of the stone, pick up the key 2: Click on the ledge on the bottom left corner of the screen for bird 1 2a: Click on the sky at the top of the screen, then the corner of the roof and chimney for bird 2 3: Click on the well 3a: Pick up the hook on the left side of the well 3b: Combine the string and the hook 3c: Pick up the coin on the right side of the well 4: Click on the sewer 4a: Use the hook and string on the sewer 4b: Pick up puzzle block 1 Proeed to the armory
Area - The Armory 1: Enter the door 2: Click on the "What is that.." in the bottom left corner 2a: Open it and collect the screwdriver 3: Click on the painting of the soldier, note the direction the buttons point (Left, Up, Up, Right) 4: Enter the torture room 4a: Enter the recess, ignore the little man for now 4b: Click on the sink 4c: Use the hook and string on the sink hole, pick up the key 5: Go up to the armory first floor 5a: Pick up the cloth in the corner 5b: Combine the screwdriver and the cloth 6: Enter the office 6a: Click on the gap in the upper right corner, then the opening at the top for bird 3
Area - The Bookhouse 1: Click on the small hole in the wall on the right side 1a: Pick up the lighter 2: Take the elevator up the the floor 1 2a: Click on the rightmost picture 2b: Click on the left side of the picture frame, collect the paper 2c: Click on the bird for bird 4 2d: Click on the windows, get the book 3: Go back to the elevator and go to floor -1 3a: Enter the room to the right 3b Click on the book on the 4th row from the bottom, towards the right side with the dot on it, for bird 5 4: Go back to the elevator and go to floor -2 4a: Click on the puzzle lining up the black triabgles with the way they were facing on the soldier painting (Top left faces left, Top right faces, Bottom left faces up, Bottom right faces right), collect puzzle block 2 4b: Go to the room to the right, click on the rock 4c: Click on the rock again, as it's floating place the piece of paper underneath to break it and collect puzzle block 6 5: Go back to the elevator and go to floor -3 5a: Click where it says "Turn around" 5b: Enter "Scary," collect the plate, head back to the yard
Area - The Yard pt. 2 1: Click on the armory, and then on the left "strange ornament" 1a: Use the plate on the missing area 1b: Enter the armory and go up to the second floor, collect puzzle block 4 1c: Go back to the man in the torture room 1d: Give him the book, collect puzzle block 5, go back to the yard 2: Click on the passage, then on the grate "What a terrible smell" 2a: Put the small torch(screwdriver + cloth) in the hole and use the lighter on it to expose a group of men 2b: Give the brightest one cthe coinc for puzzle block 3
Area - City Hall pt. 1 1: Go inside city hall 1a: Click in the top middle of the screen, then halfway up the left side of the all for bird 6 2: Enter the 2nd office on the right side 2a: Click on the safe, use the sinkmouth key to open it, take out puzzle block 7 3: Enter the 3rd room on the left side 3a: Click on the top right corener 3b: Click on the next for bird 7, go back to the hallway 4: Click at the end of the hallway 4a: Go left, and click on the end of the stiarcase to continue 4b: There are Pedestals with shapes missiong, corresponding to the puzzle pieces 4c: Put puzzle block 1 in the second pedestal, click the button so the top comes down 4d: Put puzzle block 7 in the 4th pedestal, push the button 4e: Put puzzle block 6 in the 1st pedestal, push the button 4f: Put puzzle block 3 in the 3rd pedestal, push the button 5: Go down the staircase to the right 5a: Click on the top of the screen, then the right most hole for bird 8 6: Click on the right side to go to a contraption, ignore it for now 6a: Click on the bottom left of the banister for bird 9 and then go back to the end of the hallway 7: This time we're going right 7a: Click on the staircase to continue to 4 more pedestals, fitting in the missing pieces and pushing the buttons(Block 5 in pedestal 4, block 2 in 2, block 4 in 1), go back out to the yard
Area - City Hall pt. 2 1: Instead of going in this time, click on the left side 1a: Go up the staircase and the next until you see a locked door 1b: Use the other key on the locked door and go in 1c: Notice the chained up man, and the picture next to him 1d: Click on the window and then the loop on the left side of the tree's branches for bird 10(the last bird) 2: Go back to the bottom of the staircase, and click on the left side of the screen (The sighing face on the wall has no real purpose as far as I've noticed) 2a: Click near the corner of the wall to expose a pedestal with an egg on it, pick up the egg Note: If you haven't seen all the birds, there will be no egg on the pedestal. There are 10 dots on the pedestal symbolizing the birds. However many black dots there are, that's how many birds you've seen. The white dots indicate how many birds remain to be seen. (Cheers, Vee!) 2b: Go back to the chained up man, and give him the egg, he'll disappear 3: Go back to the armory door and go inside 3a: Make your way back to the contraption(left at the end of the hallway) 3b: Since all the puzzle pieces should be in place, click on the lever 3c: This set the contraption in motion to lower a bridge 3d: Click on the bridge Congratulations~ You have just left Daymare Town...
Daymare Town 2 Walkthrough! If you haven't played Daymare Town 1, you won't be at a disadvantage, but the first scene won't make sense.
Also note that this walkthrough only says what absolutely MUST be done. You'll miss out on a lot of creepy little details if you don't look around yourself.
FIRST AREA OutskirtsEdit
1.Wait for the first scene to finish. This is "you," at the end of the first DT, walking across the bridge.
2.Pick up a coin. (Coins, throughout the game, look like little kidney beans.) Go left. Pick up another coin and JUST AN ORDINARY STONE. Go right three times.
3.Pick up a coin. Use the STRING AND HOOK on the STONE. Use the result on the pulley.
SECOND AREA Fisherman AlleyEdit
4.Click on the hole. Click on the left side to get to FISHERMAN ALLEY. Pick up a coin.
5.Go left. Click on the right window-sill to pick up two more coins.
6.Click the center twice, and right once. Click on the dock. Pick up a coin. Go back to the hole where you came in.
7.Go right. Click on the huge guy. Click on his cigarette. Put the LIGHTER on his open palm. He will float away. :) Click on the doorway.
THIRD AREA Butcher's Market; Wall Street; City HallEdit
8.Click on the table. Pick up the FLESH EATING MAGGOT. Pick up three coins.
9.Click on the MUSEUM (left-hand side). Pick up three coins.
10.click on the left-hand window and buy the TICKET. Go back.
11.Click on the right-hand window an buy everything for sale: WOODEN EGG, BIG SHINY GOLDEN KEY, MEADOW FLOWER, and MUSEUM PAMPHLET. Go back.
12.Go forward. Pick up a coin. Give the TICKET to the man.
13.Forward and right. Pick up a coin. Put the WOODEN EGG in the second slot. Leave the museum.
14.Click on WALL STREET (right of center). Click on the doorway left of center. Give the MUSEUM PAMPHLET to the librarian.
15.Click on the PHARMACY. Pick up three coins. Click on the window and buy the PAINKILLER and the BOTTLE OF WATER. Exit to Wall Street.
16.Click on the passageway left of center with the arc on top. Click on the center and pick up three coins. Click on the garbage can and pick up PEARMAIN and one coin. Go back once.
17.Go up twice and pick up coin, up once more and pick up BALLOON.
18.Exit to Wall Street. Click on Tenement House (right of center) and pick up two coins; click on left-hand side ad pick up one more coin. Exit to Wall Street. Go back to the Pharmacy and buy the HOMEMADE BLADE (knife). Exit to Butcher's Market
19.Click on BUTCHER. Pick up coin. Click on window. Pick up coin. Give BOTTLE OF WATER to scary-thing. Go back. Click on window again. Pick up FABERGE EGG. Exit to market.
20.Click on Aristocrat's House (right of center). Go upstairs. Give PAINKILLER to man in bed. Take 10 coins from drawer.
21.Go downstairs, pick up three coins. Click on mouse trap and take LIMBURGER CHEESE. Use BLADE on CHEESE to get CHEESE SLICES. Exit to market.
22.Click on the left-hand side to get to CITY GATE. Click on the man. Give him the SHINY KEY. Go back and pick up the key ring that he drops. Go back to the market.
23.Go to Fisherman Alley. Go to the docks (Fog Haven). Put MAGGOT on hook. Click on fishing creature twice. Pick up fish. Use knife on fish. Go back to center of Fog Haven and go left to the thing flying a kite. Click on mass of plants and pick up coin. Go back to the hole to the outskirts.
24.Travel through the hole to the Outskirts. Go left and use RUSKY KEY RING to open the little door. Open the oven and take BREAD. Use knife on bread, and then bread slices on cheese slices to get LIMBURGER SANDWICH. Go back to Butcher's Market
25.Go to Wall Street. Click center; click right. Use RUSTY KEY RING on door. Go through door. Pick up coin. Use MEADOW FLOWER on little man.
26.Go through door. Pick up two coins and GOLDEN EGG. Go back to Market. Click on the wall on the left-hand side to go to AQUEDUCT.
27.Click just right of center to find a wall-hanging. Click on necklace of wall-hanging and use PEARMAIN on open mouth. Go back and take second ANCIENT MEDALLION from floor.
28.Click on door. Use RUSTY KEYS on door. Go through to FORBIDDEN DISTRICT and pick up coin; click center door.
29.Click on left. Click on cave. Give LIMBURGER SANDWICH to "sand witch" (get it?). Wait; take BRONZE EGG. Pick up three coins. Go back to Forbidden District main.
30.Click on right-hand side. Click on the center door. Click on chicken and quickly click on the egg that drops. If it breaks, you can click on the chicken again until you catch the REGULAR CHICKEN EGG. Go back.
31.Click on the right-hand side. Click on the door. Pick up coin. click on the stiars. Click on the window. Put both MEDALLIONS into open hand of giant. Pick up SILVER EGG. Go all the way back, to the market again.
THE FINAL STEPS MuseumEdit
32.Go int othe Museum and go to the egg room (door on right). Pick up coin. Put all the eggs in their slots. Go back to center. The theft door is now open.
33.go through door. Go right. Put balloon in painting. Go back, left, and up stairs. Take coin on desk. Go back to Museum main hall.
34.Take left door and cut strings on the hot-air balloon with BLADE. Then click on the balloon.
1. After you wake up, turn right, pick up your shoes.
2. Turn right again, click on the moneybag on the chair.
3. Turn back left, and pull the cord.
4. Turn right twice, and then forward. Answer 'No' 3 times.
5. Go forward. Click down the stairs. Go right twice, then go down another set of stairs. And another. Click on the guy in the top-right corner twice. Buy both the Rope and the Window Handle.
6. Click 'Exit', then click at the bottom to back out. Notice the barricaded door with 'Exit' on top of it. In the barricade is a closet, click on the bottomright of it to close up. Pick up the hammer.
7. Back out by clicking the left side of the screen. Now click on the bottomright to turn around. Click just to the right of the staircase to look under it. Pick up the Valve.
8. There's a loose floorboard here, click it to remove it. Then pick up the Stone Orb.
9. Back out twice, go up the stairs by clicking lowerleft of the screen. In this screen are three hotspots on the right side. One to go up the stairs, one to look at the locked cabinet, and one to go right on the same floor. Click the latter. Now use the Window Handle on the window, click it once it's in place to open the window. Now use the rope in the space here to lower it. Before you leave though, click the far end of the pipe that leaves the heater on the right. You can find a key here. Now back out and click the open window to go out.
10. Click the bottom twice, then left once. Click on the archway. Click left twice, then use a coin on the door (from your moneybag). Enter the door, then click on the painting. Click on the lower half of the painting again, and pick up the Seashell laying on the beach. Now click the bottom of the screen 6 times to go back.
11. Go one screens to the left. Click the stairwell that leads underground. Click the lowerleft of the screen. Use the Valve on the Vault, click it again to open it, take the Crystal Ball.
12. Back out, then click on the hole in the roof to go outside again.
13. There is a set of stairs to the right that leads to a new square behind this one. There is a set of stairs before that that lead to a building, click to close up on that building. Use the hammer to smash the lock.
14. Go left. Close up on the painting, and again to enter it. Click just to the right of the base of the tree on the left to go there. Click on the end of the path to go to the beach. Pick up the shell there. Bottomright to back out, then back out again.
15. Click on the ladder leading to the second floor of the house. Click in the doorway to enter. Pick up the puzzle piece laying in a corner.
16. Click in the doorway to leave, and go down the ladder. Now click on the barred door. Click on the bar to remove it, then enter the house. This looks familiar! Go left. Click the cabinet door to open it, and pick up the gear wheel. Then go right. Use the hammer to smash the lock on the chest, click on the chest and pick up the Crank Handle. Now click on the top to exit this view.
17. Click the bottom four times to go back to the square. Click the leftmost arch and use a shell on the pedestal. Back out, then do the same with the third arch. Back out. Now click the middle arch, and enter the building. There's a hole in the wall on the upper-left, click it, and pick up the puzzle piece. Click the bottom of the screen three times.
18. Now click the other staircase on the right. Click at the end to go to the new square. The archway at 6-0'clock is where we come from. Let's go clockwise. Just to your left is a hole in a wall, click it. Pick up the gear wheel to collect it. Back out.
19. Now go into the building to the left of that, at roughly 8-o'clock. Go up the ladder. Use the crystal ball on the table in front of the magician. He will hold up a Stone Orb, pick it up.
20. Go down the ladder, then outside the building. Click the alleyway at 9-o'clock. Go left twice, then use the Crank Handle on the device. Click it to use it, another Stone Orb comes up. Pick it up.
21. At 12-o'clock is a closed door, click it. Pull the rope, wait a bit, then enter the building. Use the hammer on the clock, and pick up the two gear wheels that fall out.
22. Back out, and click on the building at 1-o'clock. Click in the darkness to enter. Click on the baby laying on the bed. Back out twice.
23. Click on the bottom twice to go back to the square. Click on the building to the right, where we were earlier. This time, Go left, then right, then up the staircase. Use 2 gears on the device, and then click the switch. Back out of the building.
24. Go to the left for a different part of the square. Click on the building at the top-right. Instead of entering, click on the right side to find a man. Click the gear which is somehow attached to his jacket. Click left twice, and use 2 gears on the device, and use the switch. Go right once.
25. Now enter the building. Click the top-right to go up the stairs, then the ladder to climb it. Pick up the gear laying on the floor, and go back out of this building. The spots can be tricky to find, so a bit of searching will be needed. Finally, back out, back to the square.
26. The second building from the left can be entered to sell some of your stuff, if needed. You can also buy a key here. You'll need to buy atleast one, which makes a total of two keys. Back out of the shop.
27. Click to the left, then click on the door to the right. Use a key to open the door. In here, use 2 gears on the machine, and turn the switch. Back out to the square.
28. Click right twice, then enter the square behind this one, where we were before. Click on the building at roughly 8-o'clock. The 3 devices you've put gears into, opened the machine here. Take the Stone Orb. Back out, then leave this square back to the original square.
29. At this point, make sure you have either a key and 3 coins, or 18 coins. Click right twice. Click the bottom of the rope hanging out from the hospital, then click on top of the screen to climb up. Click the window where the rope comes from to enter the hospital. Click on the bottom, then to the bottom left. Here is a man looking out the window. Click the window for a close up, then back out. Now talk to the man, and buy a 'Sleeping Pill' (and a key, if you haven't got one anymore). Back out into the hall again.
30. Click the cabinet on the right, below the stairwell that leads upstairs. Use the key to open the door, and pick up the puzzle piece in there. Now go outside the hospital again.
31. Click right twice, to where you can see two guards guarding a gate. Click to close up, then click on the left of the screen. Click the top of the stairs, then the doorway to enter. Give the guard here a sleeping pill. His hat will fall off, take it. Back out three times.
32. Click on the guards, and click again. They will now let you pass. Click right three times, to a view of your crashed balloon (and lots of coins!). Click the left doorway for a closeup, again to enter. In the middle of the room is a cabinet, click on the box on top of this, and pick up the puzzle piece. Back out, then click the door on the left to exit.
33. Now click on the door to the right, and again to enter. Click the bottom-right to go to the basement. Give the baby to the woman, she will give you a Stone Orb in return. Pick it up.
34. Go up two staircases, and click on the book. Click on the tower in the book to enter the book. Now click on the door to enter the tower. Use 4 puzzle pieces in the wall here, and get the last Stone Orb.
35. Click on the door to the left to leave the building, then twice at the bottom to leave the book. Click the staircase to descend, then the door on the left to leave the building. Click the bottom to back out, then left twice. Click the low arch, then use all 6 Stone Orbs and pull the lever. Click right to leave, then go to the right. Click the tunnel to leave. The end!